§ 1 General provisions
- These rules and regulations for the Internet service srclaw.pl (hereinafter: the “Regulations”) lay down the terms and conditions for the use of the Internet service of the Law Office “Smolarek, Rogala, Caban – Adwokaci i Radcowie prawni Sp.p.”, a professional partnership with its registered office in Warsaw, available at the website address www.srclaw.pl (dalej: „Service”).
- The Service is managed by the company under its business name “Smolarek, Rogala, Caban – Adwokaci i Radcowie prawni Sp.p.” with its registered office in Warsaw, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the KRS number 0000245785, tax identification number NIP: 701-000-00-34, statistical identification number REGON: 140344774, phone: (+48) 22 630 30 80, email: email@example.com (hereinafter: „SRC”).
- These Regulations are available free of charge in the Service, in a manner enabling the users of the Service to capture and store it.
§ 2 The Service
- The Service is the information service provided free of charge by SRC to all the users of the Internet.
- The Service is provided by SRC on the terms and conditions laid down in these Regulations.
§ 3 Conditions for the use of the Service
- Each user of the Service is obliged to comply with the provisions of these Regulations.
- Materials published in the Service are covered by copyright of SRC or third parties, and they are subject to protection. Any use of these materials for commercial or professional purposes is allowed only with the indication of their source and in a manner not infringing personal interests of SRC or its staff members.
- It is forbidden to disseminate untrue information about the Service and to deliver content infringing generally applicable provisions of law or the personal interests of SRC and its staff members.
- Any interference by the users with the functioning of the Service is prohibited.
§ 4 Technical requirements of the Service
- The Service may be used by each user of the Internet via his/her terminal device enabling the Internet connection.
- For the proper use of the Service it may be necessary to adjust the settings of the terminal device and its software, in particular, cookie files in the settings of the web browser.
§ 5 Contact details and the complaint procedure
Any errors found in the Service, complains concerning its functioning, or motions and questions can be reported to SRC to its correspondence address indicated in § 1 above, or by e-mail to its e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
§ 6 Final provisions
- The Service is provided in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Poland.
- In matters not governed herein, the generally applicable provisions of Polish law in force shall apply.